General product information
Characteristics of Cocoon
- Cocoon is a high quality sprayable synthetic material, consisting of one component.
- Cocoon dries quickly and can be applied efficiently and cleanly.
- Cocoon forms a tough, seamless skin after drying; thus background functions can be continued.
- Cocoon can, due to its unique web system, even form a base if this is missing.
Extensive certificates are available on request.
Cocoon is ideal for renewing a roof, but also as a plastic wall covering, maintenance-free façade covering, durable roof covering and ceiling renovation. Cocoon also has many more applications. Do you want to know more about this? Then feel free to contact us.
Characteristic properties of Cocoon
- Can be applied to almost all construction materials..
- Strong fastness, with, where required, elasticity and expansion joints.
- Weather resistant due to high UV-resistance.
- Wind-resistant due to its tensile strength (tensile strength minimum 7,45 MN/m2 (76 kgf/cm) at 0,5 mm thickness).
- Available in every required colour, except metallic colours.
- Long colour fastness.
- Seam free result.
- Cocoon can stretch to 2.5 times the original size, and return to the original form.
- Cocoon can bridge the natural function of the base, without this affecting the Cocoon system.
- Inflammable, does not encourage fire.
- Can withstand flash fire.
- Can withstand temperatures between –42° to +85°C.
- Water vapour transmission virtually zero.
- Cocoon does not spread when sprayed.
- New Cocoon attaches to 10 year old Cocoon.
- High electrical resistance.
- Low smoke.
- Resistant to seawater, sand storms and air pollution.
- Resistant to bacteria, alkali’s, oils, fats, alcohol and most industrial acids.
- Long lifespan.
Applications with Cocoon:
All advantages, applications and specifications
Request the free brochure and receive it directly into your e-mail inbox