General product information
- Cocoon is a high quality sprayable synthetic material, consisting of one component.
- Cocoon dries quickly and can be applied efficiently and cleanly.
- Cocoon forms a tough, seamless skin after drying; thus background functions can be continued.
- Cocoon can, due to its unique web system, even form a base if this is missing.
Characteristic properties of Cocoon
- Can be applied to almost all construction materials..
- Strong fastness, with, where required, elasticity and expansion joints.
- Weather resistant due to high UV-resistance.
- Wind-resistant due to its tensile strength (tensile strength minimum 7,45 MN/m2 (76 kgf/cm) at 0,5 mm thickness).
- Available in every required colour, except metallic colours.
- Long colour fastness.
- Seam free result.
- Cocoon can stretch to 2.5 times the original size, and return to the original form.
- Cocoon can bridge the natural function of the base, without this affecting the Cocoon system.
- Inflammable, does not encourage fire.
- Can withstand flash fire.
- Can withstand temperatures between –42° to +85°C.
- Water vapour transmission virtually zero.
- Cocoon does not spread when sprayed.
- New Cocoon attaches to 10 year old Cocoon.
- High electrical resistance.
- Low smoke.
- Resistant to seawater, sand storms and air pollution.
- Resistant to bacteria, alkali’s, oils, fats, alcohol and most industrial acids.
- Long lifespan.
Cocoon Holland BV
1013 BT Amsterdam